The ALL Sprites Collab The ALL Sprites Collab

It was alright

A few of the parts were actually pretty funny, and well animated. However some of the animation was still off by a bit, some tweens where they didn't belong and some places that could have used tweens. Some of the sound was off for some of the parts also.

Overall some good, some bad, some could have used a bit more work.

7/10 4/5

Reckoner Reckoner

I thought it was interesting

I liked the style, and I always enjoy music videos.... well most of the time anyways.

I liked this 9/10 5/5

RedHotPoker responds:

Cheers marth. Your a hero.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Just as amazing as the others, but better!!

Still a pinnacle of animation and style.

Defend McDonalds! Defend McDonalds!

Well....

I liked it good(and funny) story and the gameplay was fine but you should really REEALLY add a loading bar because there be a bunch of dial up users that will blam this........Matrix music was a nice touch...

Hustler Hustler

theres just one glitch

theres a glitch when selling drugs if you fill the nmber bar with9's you get unlimited money.besides that it's a great game.

Megaman Zero: Megaman Zero:

wow

this was very similar to the original megaman zero for the gba it really good the best megaman game on the net!

Mental Issues - Corrupted Mental Issues - Corrupted

Awesome

Something weird I was gonna use your song You in my game Corruption, and now there's a song from you that even matches up with my title.

Amazing song, so much so it's the first song I felt necessary to write a review for.

mentalissues responds:

Fate unfolds in a wierd way indeed o_O

//Otherworld